IDI offers the following three classes for ObjectQ.
The first two of these are usually given together.
- ObjectQ Overview: 1/2 Day - Suitable for managers, system engineers and developers.
- ObjectQ API Details: 1 Day - Suitable for developers (prerequisite: ObjectQ Overview).
- BEA messageQ OA&M: 2 Days - Suitable for administrators
The classes are offered either at IDI's site in Madison, CT (see here for location), or, if it is more convenient, most classes can be "suitcased" to a customer location, given two/three weeks prior notice.
If all the attendees are from a single project (or related projects), it is possible to combine all three courses into a customized "jump-start" session, to include some or all of:
Please contact Ian Kinkade at IDI (203) 245-0772 x6212 for information & registration.
- BEA messageQ or WebSphere MQ hands-on installation and configuration;
- BEA messageQ or WebSphere MQ hands-on troubleshooting;
- ObjectQ principles and programming;
- Project-specific architecture and application design.